Xenon MRI in ILD (Lung Disease & Healthy Volunteers) - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to learn how to get the best quality images of lungs in an MRI scanner as people breathe in Xenon gas. We hope this imaging will show key differences between diseased and healthy lungs.
Interstitial Lung Disease & Healthy Volunteers
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Adults ages 18+ who:
- Are diagnosed with an interstitial lung disease; OR
- Are in general good health and do not have lung disease (healthy, matching volunteers)
For more information about who can join this study, please contact the study team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is Involved?
If you join the study, you will:
- Have 1 visit that will last 2-3 hours, with an optional second visit about 1 week later
- Answer health questionnaires
- Have your blood pressure, temperature, and breathing measured
- Be scanned in an MRI machine while breathing in gas
- Receive compensation for participation