X-PACT Immunolight (Breast Cancer, Head & Neck Cancer, Melanoma, and Sarcoma) - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to find out if an experimental drug and device system called X-PACT is a safe and effective treatment for various forms of cancer.
Sarcoma, Breast Cancer, Melanoma, and Head & Neck Cancer
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Adults ages 18+ who:
- Have soft tissue sarcoma, melanoma, breast cancer, or head and neck cancer
- Still have cancer after treatment with the standard therapies
- Do not have any other treatment options left
For more information about who can join this study, please contact the study team at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Involved?
If you join this study, you will:
- Be injected with the study treatment (X-PACT) five times
- Give tumor tissue
- Have physical exams, blood draws, and urine tests
- Have a heart scan (ECG)
- Have imaging scans (X-Rays, MRI and/or CT)
Please visit https://www.immunolight.com/patients to learn more about the study treatment.