pING-HER3 Vaccine for Cancer - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to find out how an experimental vaccine (pING-hHER3FL) works in your body and against your cancer.
Who Can Participate in the Study?
- Have the one of the following cancers:
--Head and neck
- Have been treated with surgery and/or chemotherapy and radiation
- Have a protein called HER3 in the cancer cells
What is Involved?
If you choose to do this study, you will:
- Get the study vaccine three times over 8 weeks
- Have occasional blood draws for 5 years
- Have a biopsy to collect tumor tissue, if necessary