The 3P-C Trial (Intraductal Papillary Mucinous Neoplasms) - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Be randomized to Group 1 or Group 2
-- Group 1 will get the study drug (Sulindac)
-- Group 2 will get a placebo (harmless sugar pill)
Both groups will have:
- CT scans (body scan)
- Endoscopy's (a way to look at your digestive tract)
- Collection of cyst fluid from the pancreas
Intraductal Papillary Mucinous Neoplasms (IPMN)
Who Can Participate in the Study?
- Men and women 21-85 years old
- Diagnosed with high-risk intraductal papillary mucinous neopolasm (IPMN)
What is Involved?
We are doing this study to learn more about how the study drug, Sulindac, effects people with high risk intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasms (IPMN). The study drug (Sulindac) is a non-steroidal, anti-inflammatory medicine commonly called an NSAID.