Compass CTX-471 (Advanced or Metastatic Cancer) - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to find out if an investigational drug, CTX-471, is safe and effective against your cancer.
Metastatic or locally advanced cancer that did not respond to prior treatment with a PD-1 or PD-L1 inhibitor
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Adults who have metastatic or locally advanced cancer who:
- Did not respond to prior treatment with a PD-1 or PD-L1 inhibitor
- Have not had other systemic anticancer therapy
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Have an infusion of the study drug (CTX-471) once every 2 weeks
- Have a tumor biopsy
- Have an eye exam
- Have physical exams, blood and urine tests
- Have imaging scans (CT and/or MRI)
- Have tests of your heart (ECG)