Intraoperative OCT Guidance of Intraocular Surgery (Imaging of the Eye) - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to find out if images taken of the eye using a special type of camera placed inside a surgical microscope, called Microscope Integrated Optical Coherence Tomography (MIOCT), will give us new information during surgery that will improve both how we perform eye surgery and the results of surgery.
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Adults and children who:
- Have healthy eyes without known disease
- Are scheduled to have eye surgery
For more information about who can join this study, please contact the study team at email@example.com or (919) 684-0544.
What is Involved?
If you or your child joins this study, you or your child will:
- Have images of your/their eyes taken using MIOCT
- Possibly have other pictures taken using a different camera for comparison (UC SSOCT System)
- Share information from your/their medical record
- Have the study images compared to other images and data collected as part of your/their regular medical care