Tissue & Data for Gynecologic Cancers - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study is to collect specimens as well as data from women who are about to get surgery for a gynecologic cancer.
The use of specimens and data in research can help us understand molecular changes in gynecologic conditions. It may help us learn how to treat, prevent and care for gynecologic conditions such as cancer.
High-risk Endometrial Cancer or Ovarian/Tubal/Peritoneal Cancer who are about to get surgery
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Adult women who are scheduled to have surgery at Duke for:
- A gynecologic cancer diagnosis including high-risk endometrial, ovarian, peritoneal, or tubal cancer
- A pelvic mass that might be gynecologic cancer
- A recurrent gynecologic cancer
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Allow us to collect leftover tissue from your surgery, a small blood sample, and urine to use for future research
- Complete study questionnaires
- Agree for us to collect clinical data from your medical record related to your cancer and treatment