Brain Imaging Research Participant Registry - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We created this healthy volunteer registry for people who would like to participate in brain imaging research studies. These studies use structural and functional MRI data to study areas of the brain associated with movement, memory, attention, and perception.
Brain Imaging and Analysis (Healthy Volunteers)
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Healthy adults who:
- Are between 18 and 80 years of age
- Are right-handed
- Are fluent in English
- Have earned at least a high school diploma
- Have no history of brain injury or brain disease
- Have no implanted medical devices, metal debris, or shrapnel in their bodies
For more information about who can participate in this registry, please contact our study coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-681-9528.
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this registry, you will:
- Have a phone screening with a study team member
- Fill out a detailed screening questionnaire
- Participate in a training session in our MRI simulator
- Be added to a contact list for future MRI studies
Participants will be compensated for their time.