Leukapheresis: Vaccine Research Volunteer Registry - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to support vaccine development by studying blood cells of the immune system.
Testing leukapheresis fluid (cells) of the immune system to support vaccine development
Who Can Participate in the Study?
- Are ages 18 - 60
- Are in good health
- Do not have a bleeding disorder
- Are at least 110 pounds
- Do not have an autoimmune disease(s)
- Are not pregnant
- Have not had cancer within the past 5 years
- Are not currently in an investigational study
- Are not taking medications to treat high blood pressure
If you need assistance in understanding if you can participate, please contact the study team.
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will have:
- 2 study visits that involve blood draws
-- The first visit will measure safety labs
-- The second visit will be 3 hours long for the leukapheresis procedure