Leukapheresis Protocol - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
Who Can Participate in the Study?
- Are ages 18 - 60
- Are in good health
- Do not have a bleeding disorder
- Are at least 110 pounds
- Do not have an autoimmune disease(s)
- Are not pregnant
- Have not had cancer within the past 5 years
- Are not currently in an investigational study
- Are not taking medications to treat high blood pressure
If you need assistance in understanding if you can participate, please contact Luis Ballón at 919-620-5334.
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will have:
- 2 study visits that involve blood draws
-- The first visit will measure safety labs
-- The second visit will be 3 hours long for the leukapheresis procedure