- The survey is for non-clinical assignments only.
- Volunteers must be 18 years or older.
- We ask that volunteers commit to several shifts or a regular time schedule for 6 months to a year from the date they begin their assignment.
- COVID-19 vaccination is not mandatory.
- Volunteering at the Duke clinics or hospitals does not guarantee you a COVID vaccine. We are following state and federal guidelines for distribution.
- Virtual volunteer opportunities are not available at this time.
- We ask that you do not report to the vaccination clinics until you have been accepted and onboarded as a Duke Health volunteer.
If you are interested in being contacted when these opportunities become available, please complete our Volunteer Interest Survey.
All new Duke Health volunteers will be asked to complete an application, required screenings, and training before they are scheduled.
Thank you for your interest and your patience as we continue to assess our volunteer needs over the next months. We are grateful for the many generous offers of assistance we have received from you and others in our communities in support of Duke Health’s mission.