New Junior Volunteers
Duke University Hospital
All new Junior Volunteers must schedule an in-person interview. The interview signups for summer 2019 will begin on Friday, February 8, 2019 and will fill very quickly.
- Interviews will be held during the following dates/times.
- Friday, March 8, 2019 between 2 and 5 pm
- Wednesday, March 13 between 2 and 5 pm
- Monday, March 25 between 9 and 3 pm
- Friday, March 29 between 9 am and 3 pm
- ALL INTERVIEW SLOTS FOR THE SUMMER 2019 JUNIOR VOLUNTEER PROGRAM HAVE BEEN FILLED. We are no longer accepting applicants.
- Please only sign up for one interview time. Any additional times will be deleted by the Volunteer Services Office. Please write down your interview time. Your interviewer will be expecting you.
- New and returning applicants will receive notification of their status via email by April 15, 2019.
- Junior Volunteer Checklist (PDF, 94 KB)
- Junior Volunteer Application (PDF, 184 KB)
- Physician Form (PDF, 123 KB) completed by physician. TB tests take up to 72 hours for results, so please do not delay scheduling a physician appointment.
- Two Reference Forms (PDF, 209 KB) to be completed by non-family members. Each must be in a sealed envelope (signed on top of the seal) or emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org by the recommender.
- School Counselor Form (PDF, 147 KB) must be in a sealed envelope (signed on top of the seal) or emailed directly to email@example.com by a counselor.
Questions can be directed to Volunteer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-681-6088.