High quality primary and specialty care for children of all ages
As a nationally ranked children's hospital, Duke is consistently recognized for delivering the full spectrum of high quality care to children of all ages. We work closely with your family to meet your child's healthcare needs in a welcoming, family-centered environment.
- Childhood cancers
- Childhood obesity
- Children's behavioral and mental health services
- Newborn care
- Pediatric allergy and immunology
- Pediatric bone and marrow transplantation
- Pediatric brain tumor
- Pediatric cardiology
- Pediatric dermatology
- Pediatric digestive disorders
- Pediatric ear nose and throat care
- Pediatric endocrine disorders
- Pediatric eye care
- Pediatric infectious diseases
- Pediatric kidney disease
- Pediatric lung disease and sleep medicine
- Pediatric medical genetics
- Pediatric neurology
- Pediatric neurosurgery
- Pediatric orthopaedic surgery
- Pediatric palliative care
- Pediatric physical and occupational therapy
- Pediatric plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Pediatric primary care
- Pediatric rheumatology
- Pediatric speech pathology and audiology
- Pediatric surgery
- Pediatric urology
Whether you are looking for a pediatrician, a family medicine provider, or need a specialist for your child's medical condition, we provide the services you need. Our doctors and staff have the advanced specialty training and years of experience necessary to meet the physical, emotional and developmental needs of children from the time they are infants through young adulthood. Our medical teams offer comprehensive diagnostic and treatment options, ranging from well-child care to the full spectrum of medical and surgical specialty services.
- Ranked among the nation's best. Because we are part of an academic medical center that is ranked among the nation's best, your child may benefit from the latest treatments, research, technology, and medical advances, some of which are discovered by doctors and scientists with Duke Health.
- Online access to your medical records. Your secure connection to Duke's online patient portal, Duke MyChart, makes it easier than ever to schedule appointments, view lab results, request prescription refills, communicate with your child's provider, and pay bills. Duke's electronic medical record system is also accessed by every Duke doctor in every Duke facility so your child's care will always be coordinated.
- Extensive network of doctors. In addition to Duke Children’s Hospital & Health Center, your family may access our services in the community through our extensive network of more than 23 primary care and specialty care locations across North Carolina.
- Access to pediatric specialty care. If your child needs specialty care, our primary care providers can direct you to pediatric specialists ranked among the nation’s best.
- Find a doctor. Learn more about our primary care options, find a pediatrician or family medicine provider.
- Urgent care near you. If your child needs urgent care after hours, our five urgent care centers are open 365 days a year, and are staffed by providers with extensive experience in urgent care medicine.
- Learn more. You can learn more about the comprehensive services, doctors and locations provided for children by visiting Duke Children's. Or call 1-888-ASK-DUKE.