Home health quality scores
With today's shorter hospital stays, many patients benefit from home health services, which allow patients to adapt and recover from illness or injury in their own homes.
Through Duke HomeCare & Hospice, we provide skilled nursing, rehab and home health services to patients who live within a 60-mile radius of Durham, N.C.
The quality scores below tell you how well Duke HomeCare & Hospice provide treatments proven to help treat patients who are receiving home care. Click a link to compare Duke’s scores with national averages.
- How often the home health team treated heart failure patients' symptoms
- How often home health teams assessed pain
- How often the home health team treated their patients' pain
- How often the home health team conducted pressure ulcer (bed sore) risk assessments
- How often a home health patient's care began in a timely manner