Stay in touch with family and friends
Call for an appointment
As part of our commitment to patient-centered care, we provide patients with an online tool that helps them connect with their loved ones who are at home.
CarePages are free Web pages that patients can create to communicate with loved ones during their experience at Duke University Hospital, Duke Raleigh Hospital, or Duke Regional Hospital.
CarePages can help patients:
- Journal their hospital stay
- Post messages and photos for family and friends
- Update loved ones all at once, reducing the need for multiple phone calls
- Receive words of encouragement
- Connect with other patients facing similar challenges
Your CarePage is private and fully secure. Only those to whom you've given a password can visit your page.
To create a CarePage or learn more about it, visit carepages.com/dukehealth.