Appointments at the Duke Cancer Center
For more information about patient care services at the Duke Cancer Institute or to make an appointment for a new patient, please contact the Duke Consultation and Referral Center at 855-855-6484.
Referring physicians can call 800-633-3853.
The specially trained representatives from the Duke Consultation and Referral Center can:
- Assist you in identifying a Duke doctor with the knowledge and expertise to care for your particular medical condition.
- Facilitate your initial appointment with a Duke physician, in keeping with your insurance's guidelines for specialty visits and, whenever possible, in the location most convenient for you.
- Help you determine whether your insurance plan gives you access to Duke.
- Help answer other questions you may have about care at Duke.
- Provide information and brochures about clinical services and programs at Duke.
- Provide information about and help you register for community events sponsored by Duke, including classes, seminars, health screenings, and health fairs.
Our representatives are available to help you Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 6:00 pm.
For more information about your appointment, or if you need to reschedule your appointment, contact the appointment phone number listed on your appointment letter or e-mail reminder. If you cannot locate this information please call 919-668-6688, Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.