We cordially invite you to learn about ways to keep your lungs healthy. This webinar will discuss tobacco cessation options, refer participants to appropriate tobacco treatment providers, offer attendees the opportunity to get a free home radon test (complements of the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services for the month of January only), and discuss the impacts of lung cancer and COVID-19.
To register, please click on this link. For additional information, please call 919-684-0409.
The presentation will be hosted by the Duke Cancer Institute Office of Health Equity and the Duke Smoking Cessation Program in collaboration with the following community partners:
- North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services
- North Carolina Tobacco Prevention and Control Branch
- NC Radiation Protection Section
- Durham County Department of Public Health
- Lung Cancer Initiative of North Carolina
- The Center for Black Health and Equity