Preparing for Labor and Postpartum Care I is led by labor and delivery nurses and childbirth educators from Duke University and Duke Regional Hospitals.
This lecture-style, virtual class on Zoom discusses natural labor, birth, and postpartum care at Duke University or Duke Regional Hospitals. We'll answer common questions, such as:
- How do I know when labor is really starting?
- When do I come to the hospital?
- What options do I have for pain relief?
- What changes happen to my body after birth?
- When should I notify my OB Provider about concerns after birth?
- Labor and Postpartum Care II is available in person only and occurs on Thursday of the same week.