In this eight-session course focused on incorporating mindfulness practices, you will learn to bring close attention to your mind, body, behaviors, and patterns related to eating. The group support and skills offered in this program can provide a way to transform your relationship with food and improve your health and well-being. Each participant will receive a copy of "The Mindful Diet."
During this course, you will explore themes such as:
- Developing a personal mindfulness practice.
- Becoming aware of body signals regarding food.
- Experiencing guided practices in mindful eating.
- Bringing awareness to emotional states and dealing with them in healthy ways.
- Exploring non-hunger eating, urges, and cravings.
- Learning healthy responses to food triggers.
- Clarifying values and setting effective goals.
- Recovering from setbacks and creating strategies for continued success.
Early Registration Deadline: December 9, 2023 (Save 10%)
Registration Deadline: December 18, 2023