Duke Health is offering the following eligible populations a booster shot of the Pfizer vaccine if the second dose of the Pfizer vaccine series was received more than 6 months ago, in accordance with CDC recommendations:
- People ages 65 years and older and residents in long-term care settings.
- People ages 50 to 64 with certain underlying medical conditions.
- People ages 18 to 49 who are at high risk for severe COVID-19 due to certain underlying medical conditions may receive a booster shot of Pfizer COVID-19 based on their individual benefits and risks
- People ages 18 to 64 years who are at increased risk for COVID-19 exposure and transmission because of occupational or institutional settings (i.e. work in a health care setting or a school) may receive a booster shot of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine based on their individual benefits and risks.
- Insurance is not required to be vaccinated. If you don't have insurance, please do not use this form. Call 919-385-0429 to schedule your vaccine appointment.
- If you haven't received your second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine yet, click here to schedule.
- If there are no appointments available, please check again later. We are regularly adding more appointments.
Please answer the following questions to schedule your booster: