If You Have Questions
- North Carolina COVID-19 Hotline: 866-462-3821 (open 24 hours, seven days a week).
- Duke Health COVID-19 Hotline: 919-385-0429, option 2 (8:00 am to 8:00 pm, seven days a week)
If you are having symptoms, please call your primary care provider.
To be fully prepared in the event you are homebound, it's best to have an emergency preparedness plan in place ahead of time that you can activate as soon as any type of emergency is forecast.
Duke Health Resources
- How to Manage Anxiety and Stress (CDC)
- First Step to Fighting COVID-19 Is Getting Informed, Duke Researchers Say
- Area Hospitals Prepare for Potential Coronavirus Cases
- How Does North Carolina Prepare for Possible North Carolina Coronavirus Cases
- A Guide to Keeping Your Child Safe and Reassured as Coronavirus Spreads
- What Pregnant People Need to Know About Coronavirus