All hospital volunteer programs are suspended until further notice.
Obtaining Medical Records
We are changing our Medical Records Request process and ask that you do not come to the hospital. Learn more.
Clinical Research Trial Participation
We have restarted many of our clinical research activities and continue to monitor the outbreak as we make decisions to move forward. Learn more.
Duke Raleigh Hospital Chapel
Until further notice, we will only allow one person in the Duke Raleigh Hospital Chapel at a time. Sunday chapel services are also paused.
Affected Clinical Services
In addition to the clinic changes listed on our Location Statuses page, please note the following changes:
- Duke Raleigh Hospital Pulmonary Function Test Lab: On May 5, the Duke Raleigh Hospital Pulmonary Function Test Lab expanded its operating hours to 8:30 am - 4:30 pm Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. If you have any questions, please call 919-954-3667.
Boutiques, Stores, and Gift Shops
- Duke Cancer Center Belk Boutique: Closed until further notice
- Duke Medicine Pavilion Gift Shop: Closed until further notice
- Duke Raleigh Hospital Guilded Lily Gift Shop: Beginning Tuesday, May 26, the gift shop's hours of operation are 11:00 am - 3:00 pm Monday through Friday.
- Duke Raleigh Oncology Boutique: Closed until further notice
- Duke Regional Hospital Giftique: Beginning Monday, July 13, the Giftique’s hours of operation are 11:00 am - 2:00 pm Monday through Friday.
- Duke University Medical Center Bookstore: Closed until further notice
- Duke Women’s Cancer Care Raleigh Boutique: Closed until further notice
- Coffee Shop at Duke Regional Hospital (main lobby): Closed until further notice
- Food Court at Duke University Hospital/Duke South: Closed until further notice
Patient Resource Centers
- Duke Cancer Center Patient Resource Center: Closed until further notice