Chemotherapy With or Without 9-ING-41 for Pancreatic Cancer (Actuate 1801) - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to find out if and investigational drug called 9-ING-41 (the study drug) is safe and effective for treating pancreatic cancer.
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Adults ages 18+ who:
- Are diagnosed with metastatic pancreatic adenocarcinoma
- Have not received any previous cancer treatment
For more information about who can join this study, please contact the study team at 919-668-1861.
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Be assigned to get either 9-ING-41 + standard chemotherapy or standard chemotherapy alone
- Get IV infusions of 9-ING-41 every week (if assigned)
- Get IV infusions of chemotherapy drugs nab-paclitaxel and gemcitabine about 3 times per month
- Give blood and urine samples
- Have regular CT or MRI scans