Delfi_CASCADE Study (Lung Cancer Screening) - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to find out if an experimental blood test can help us detect lung cancer better.
Lung Cancer Screening
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Adults ages 50+ who:
- Are current or former smokers
- Have a smoking history equal to 20 "pack years" [pack years = the number of packs you smoke(d) per day multiplied by the number of years you have smoked]
- Have an initial or annual follow-up lung cancer screening chest CT planned or scheduled to be done at Duke
For more information about who can be in this study, please contact the study team at 919-668-5055.
What is Involved?
If you choose to join the study, you will:
- Have a blood draw
- Complete your routine or standard of care chest CT scan for lung cancer screening
- Participate in a 4 & 12 month medical record review, if applicable
- Give us permission to collect your health information for up to 5 years after you join the study