Study of drugs Targeting Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase Pathway in Gastrointestinal Cancer - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to see if an experimental drug called ERAS-007 is a safe and effective treatment for your cancer when given in combination with other cancer therapies.
Colorectal Cancer and Pancreatic Cancer
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Adults with colorectal cancer who:
- Have KRAS or NRAS mutations
- Able to swallow oral medication.
- Do not have a history of HIV infection, hepatitis B virus, or hepatitis C virus.
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Take the study drug (ERAS-007) in combination with other drugs, which will depend on the type of mutations your cancer has
- Have blood draws
- Give urine samples
- Have regular CT or MRI scans
- Have other tests done during your clinic visits