Trastuzumab deruxtecan for HER2-overexpressing colorectal cancer - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to see if the study drug, trastuzumab deruxtecan, is safe and effective for fighting your cancer. We will also compare 2 different dose levels.
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Adults with colorectal adenocarcinma who:
- Have advanced or metastatic disease
- Failed standard-of-care therapy
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Get the study drug, trastuzumab deruxtecan, by I.V. once every 3 weeks
- Give blood and urine samples
- Have regular CT or MRI scans