Vaccination with ATP128 +/- an immune checkpoint inhibitor for stage IV colorectal cancer - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to see if the study drugs, ATP128 and BI 754091, are safe and effective for fighting your cancer.
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Adults with stage 4 colorectal cancer who:
- Completed at least 6 months of chemotherapy, during which time their tumors shrank or stayed the same size; OR
- Received up to 12 weeks of chemotherapy and have a liver metastasis that is eligible to be removed by surgery
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Get the study drug ATP128 by injection once every 2-to-4 weeks for 4 months
- Get the study drug BI 754091 by I.V. once every 3 weeks for 4.5-to-12 months
- Have surgery to remove your liver metastasis (if applicable)
- Give blood and urine samples
- Have regular CT or MRI scans