Oxybutynin Chloride Gel for Detrusor Overactivity (Overactive Bladder in Children) - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to find out an investigational drug called oxybutynin chloride 10% topical gel (the study drug) is a safe and effective treatment for children who have bladder control problems. The study drug is an ointment that is applied to the skin.
Overactive Bladder in Children
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Children younger than 18 years who:
- Are diagnosed with neurogenic bladder
For more information about this study, please contact the study team at email@example.com.
What is Involved?
If your child chooses to join this study, they will:
- Visit our clinic 6 times over approximately 16 weeks
- Use the study drug (topical gel applied to skin) as directed by the study doctor
- Have physical exams
- Have heart scans (ECG)
- Have blood draws and give urine samples
- Answer questionnaires and keep a log of their urinary habits