Checkmate_CMP-001-010 - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to find out how an experimental drug called CMP-001 works with nivolumab in your body and against your cancer.
Who Can Participate in the Study?
- Have received, or are currently receiving, any anti-PD-1 either alone or in combination with other drugs for advanced melanoma, and the cancer has progressed, despite treatment.
What is Involved?
The study has two parts: a screening period and a study dosing period.
If you choose to join the study during the screening period, you will:
- Have physical exams and blood draws
- Have imaging done (CT, MRI, photographs)
- Have a tumor biopsy done
During the study dosing period, you will:
- Receive the study drug(s) directly into your skin/tumor or through an IV
- Return for a follow-up visit 100 days after the last study drug injection
- Have phone calls every 3 months after you finish the study treatment