BVD-523-ABC (Advanced Cancer with MEK or Atypical BRAF Alterations) - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to find out how an experimental drug, ulixertinib, works in your body and against your cancer.
Advanced cancer that shows certain genetic alterations and is getting worse, despite prior therapy and/or surgery.
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Adults who have tumors with a MEK or atypical BRAF alteration who:
- Have gotten worse after receiving standard therapy, OR
- Are not candidates to receive standard therapy
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Take the study drug (ulixertinib) by mouth
- Provide old tumor tissue
-Have physical exams, blood and urine tests
- Have an eye exam
- Have imaging scans (CT and/or MRI)
- Have heart tests (ECG, ECHO and/or MUGA)