Pfizer - C4201002 (Solid Tumors) - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to find out if an experimental drug, PF-07265807, is safe and to find the most effective dose.
Cancer that is locally advanced (cancer that has grown outside the organ it started in but has not yet spread to the distant part of your body) OR metastatic (cancer that has spread from the primary organ site into different areas of your body).
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Adults diagnosed with:
- Cervical cancer
- Gastric cancer
- Esophageal cancer
- Endometrial cancer
- HCC (Hepatocellular carcinoma)
- Melanoma (mucosal or cutaneous)
- Merkel cell carcinoma
- MSI-H tumors
- NSCLC (Non-small cell lung cancer)
- HNSCC (head and neck squamous cell cancer)
- SCLC (small cell lung cancer)
- RCC (renal cell carcinoma)
- Urothelial carcinoma
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Take the study drug (PF-07265807) by mouth
- Provide old tumor tissue
- Have physical exams, blood and urine tests
- Have eye exams
- Have imaging scans (CT and/or MRI)
- Have heart tests (ECG)