C3891001 - Integrin blockade in metastatic GU cancers (Renal Cell Carcinoma) - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to learn if a new study drug called PF-06940434 is safe and effective when given to people who have metastatic renal cell carcinoma in combination with another study drug, PF-06801591. Both of these drugs are types of antibodies that may target your tumor and increase your body’s immune response against the tumor tissue.
This study will also teach us how the study drugs are broken down by your body, and how your body's immune system is activated after you receive the study drugs.
Advanced or Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Adults with advanced or metastatic renal cell carcinoma who:
- Are not able to have surgery to remove their cancer
- Have had one prior line of therapy that includes an immunotherapy against PD-(L)1 in combination with an anti-angiogenic treatment
For more information about who can join this study, contact the study team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study you will:
- Receive study drugs called PF-06940434 and PF-06801591
-- PF-06940434 will be given via an IV every other week
-- PF-06801591 will be given subcutaneously (injected under your skin) once every 4 weeks
- Have blood and urine tests
- Send a tumor biopsy to the sponsor
- Have imaging tests (CT or MRI)