REMD 477 for Metastatic ER+ Breast Cancer with PIK3CA Mutation - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to find out if an experimental drug called REMD-477 (study drug) is a safe and effective treatment for people with metastatic ER+ breast cancer with PIK3CA mutation who developed high blood sugar while taking alpelisib.
Metastatic ER+ Breast Cancer with PIK3CA mutation
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Adults with metastatic ER+ breast cancer who:
- Have a PIK3CA mutation
- Stopped treatment with alpelisib because of high blood sugar
For more information about who can join this study, please contact the study team at 919-660-1278.
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Get injections under your skin of the study drug four times per month for three months
- Get an injection of fulvestrant once every four weeks
- Take alpelisib, as directed by your doctor
- Have blood draws
- Give us permission to use your tissue samples for research
We will schedule you to return to our clinic for a follow-up visit 30 days after your treatment ends.