RTS Tool after ACLR (ACL Reconstruction) - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to learn more about other tools that can help patients get back to regular participation after ACL reconstruction, and to see if they are as good as current ones used in-clinic.
Return to Sport after ACL Reconstruction
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Adults and teens between the ages of 13-25 who:
- Have had ACL reconstruction
- Are recently cleared (within the past 6 weeks) to return to sports and regular activities by their doctor OR expect to be cleared to return
- Plan to return to a pivoting/cutting sport like soccer, football, or basketball
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Come to our clinic for one visit that lasts 60-90 minutes
- Tell us about your ACL injury, surgery, and medical history
- Fill out surveys
- Have a physical test
- Complete 7 more surveys over the next 2 years