DD03: RP1 in Organ Transplant Recipients with Advanced Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to learn more about the effects of an experimental drug called RP1 for kidney or liver transplant recipients with advanced Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
Advanced Squamous Cell Carcinoma in organ transplant recipients
Who Can Participate in the Study?
- Are 18 years or older
- Have received a liver or kidney transplant
- Are diagnosed with advanced Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma (CSCC)
- Have not received systemic anti-cancer treatment for CSCC
- Have not received more than one previous local/topical therapy for CSCC
What is Involved?
If you join this study, you will:
- Be treated with the study drug, RP1, for 1 year
-- The study drug is given as injections directly into tumors
- Return to the clinic for follow-up visits for 2 years after you finish taking the drug
- Have physical exams
- Answer questionnaires
- Have electrocardiograms (ECG) performed
- Have tumor biopsies done
- Give blood samples
- Have MRI and CT scans