AG120-C-001 PH1 in IDH1 Mutation (AML, MDS, other Hematologic Malignancies) - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to find out if an experimental drug called AG-120 (the study drug) is an effective treatment for AML, MDS, or other hematologic malignancies (diseases of the blood or bone marrow).
Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML), Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS), and other Hematologic Malignancies
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Adults ages 18+ diagnosed with hematologic malignancy who:
- Are not getting better with standard therapies; OR
- Had their disease come back after previous therapy; OR
- Cannot be treated with standard therapies; OR
- Do not have normal function of their liver or kidneys
For more information about who can join this study, please contact the study team at 919-660-2077.
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Take the study drug by mouth once per day
- Have physical exams
- Have blood draws
- Have heart scans (ECG and echocardiogram)
- Have bone marrow biopsies
You will take the study drug for as long as your study doctor thinks is appropriate. Your use of the study drug will end if any of the following events happen:
- You have severe side effects
- You receive a stem cell transplant
- You become pregnant
- Your cancer gets worse
- You choose to leave the study