VOMS Prospective Study (Sports-Related Concussions) - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to evaluate the relationship between two tests, the Vestibular Ocular Motor Screening (VOMS) test and a quantitative variation on the VOMS test (qVOMS). Both tests are used to assess patients with sports-related concussions.
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Adults and children 12 years and older who:
- Are diagnosed with a sports-related concussion
- Have been referred to the Duke Sports Sciences Institute concussion program
- Have not yet made their first visit to the concussion clinic
For more information, please email the study team at email@example.com.
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Review and sign a consent form
- Have two different types of exams done during your first visit to the concussion clinic