GOG-3031 Tesaro Ruby Endometrial - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to learn more about how the study drugs (Dostarlimab and niraparib) can help slow endometrial cancer when used in combination with chemotherapy.
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Adult women diagnosed with endometrial cancer
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Be randomized (like the flip of a coin) to Group 1 or Group 2
-- Group 1 will get the study drug (Dostarlimab) with chemotherapy then get dostarlimab and niraparib (a second study drug) tablets for maintenance
-- Group 2 will get a placebo (harmless solution, like saltwater) infusion with chemotherapy and placebo infusion with placebo tablets for maintenance
Both groups will:
- Get their infusions of chemotherapy with dostarlimab/placebo every 3 weeks for 18 weeks
- Get their infusions of dostarlimab or placebo every 6 weeks for up to 3 years
- Get niraparib/placebo tablets to take daily for up to 3 years
- Complete a follow-up visit 3 months after completing the study drug regimen
- Complete follow-up visits every 3 months after that