GOG-3031 Tesaro Ruby Endometrial - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to learn more about how the study drug (Dostarlimab) can help slow endometrial cancer when used in combination with chemotherapy.
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Adult women diagnosed with endometrial cancer
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Be randomized (like the flip of a coin) to Group 1 or Group 2
-- Group 1 will get the study drug (Dostarlimab) with chemotherapy
-- Group 2 will get a placebo (harmless solution, like saltwater) with chemotherapy
Both groups will:
- Get their infusions every 3 weeks for 18 weeks
- Get their infusions of the study drug or placebo every 6 weeks for up to 3 years
- Complete a follow-up visit 3 months after completing their study drug regimen
- Complete follow-up visits every 3 months after that