Mustang Bio: CAR-T Phase 1/2 MB-102 (Blastic Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cell Neoplasm) - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to learn if the study drug (MB-102) can improve treatment results in people with blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasm (BPDCN), acute myeloid leukemia (AML) or demethylation-resistant high myelodysplastic syndrome (hrMDS).
Relapsed or Refractory Blastic Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cell Neoplasm, Acute Myeloid Leukemia, and High Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome
Who Can Participate in the Study?
- Have BPDCN, AML, or high-risk MDS
- Must be able to complete all study visits
- Have not had immunotherapy treatments within 28 days prior to screening
- Have not had previous treatments with anti-CD123 CAR-T treatment.
- Do not have known central nervous system involvement.
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Have a screening visit to make sure it is safe for you to be in this study.
- Undergo a process called leukapheresis, which separates the white blood cells.
- Take the study drug (MB-102) which is made out of the white blood cells collected from the leukapheresis
- Get the study drug by IV infusion (into your vein)
- Be admitted to the hospital be fore and at least 3 days after the study drug infusion
- Complete approximately 5 follow-up visits
- You could be in the study for about 3 years.