Aurora Prospective: A Biorepository Study for Metastatic Breast Cancer - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to learn more about metastatic breast cancer and what types of treatments are beneficial.
Metastatic Breast Cancer
Who Can Participate in the Study?
- Are diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer
- Are able to have a biopsy of their cancer tissue
For more information about who can join this study, please contact the study team at 919-660-1278.
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Give us permission to review your medical records and gather information about your disease and previous treatments
- Give us permission to take extra tissue for research during a routine biopsy
- Allow us to store your tissue samples for research
- Have blood drawn