ROCCK (Weight Loss) - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Adults age 18-45 who:
- Have healthy knees
- Obese with BMI greater than or equal to 29
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Have 3 MRIs over 6 months
- Have blood and urine collected
- Meet weekly for 1 hour weight classes
- Be randomized (like flipping a coin) into one of two groups:
---Group 1: Weight loss group for 6 months
---Group 2: Weight maintenance for 6 months, and weight loss activities offered after the study