UM1 10129 Olaparib (AZD2281) in IDH1 and IDH2 Mutant Advanced Solid Tumors - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to test any good and/or bad effects of the study drug, olaparib.
Tumor with a gene called IDH1 or IDH2, which has grown or recurred
Who Can Participate in the Study?
- Have cholangiocarcinoma or other solid malignant tumor that has grown with standard therapy
- Have a tumor that is can be easily biopsy and must be willing to have up to 3 biopsies
- Have had no previous treatment with olaparib or any other PARP inhibitor
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Have one office visit every 28 days
- Have up to 3 biopsies
- Take the study drug, olaparib
- Give blood samples
- Have CT or MRI scans