Xencor XmAb23104 (Advanced Solid Tumors) - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to find out if an experimental drug, XmAb23104, is safe and effective against your cancer when given with and without the drug Ipilimumab.
Advanced solid tumors that have gotten worse after treatment with standard cancer therapies or for which there are no available therapies.
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Adults with advanced solid tumors who:
- Have cancer that has gotten worse after treatment with standard therapies
- Have no remaining treatment options
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Have an infusion of the study drug (XmAb23104) on days 1 and 15 of a 28-day cycle
- Potentially have three infusions of the drug ipilimumab (once every three weeks) through the first 2 cycles
- Provide old or new tumor tissue
- Have an eye exam
- Have physical exams, blood and urine tests
- Have imaging scans (CT and/or MRI)
- Have tests of your heart (ECG)