Fluzone or Flublok Vaccine Study - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to look at if two different vaccines, Fluzone and Flublok, are safe and if there are any reactions.
Seasonal Flu Vaccines
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Healthy volunteers who are:
- Aged 18 - 45 years old
- Willing to be in the study for one year
If you need assistance in understanding if you can participate in the study, please contact the study team.
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Have 10 study visits
- Have a screening visit that includes vital signs, physical exam and blood draw
- Be randomized (like drawing numbers from a hat) to get one of the 2018/2019 seasonal flu vaccines, Fluzone or Flublok, given with or without an adjuvant (a substance that will help trigger the immune system)
- Have 2 vaccination visits
- Have 8 follow up visits that include blood draws