LungMAP (Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer) - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to find out if a targeted treatment or immunotherapy treatment will have an effect on specific genes and proteins in tumors.
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Who Can Participate in the Study?
Adults with NSCLC that:
- Has spread to other parts of the body (Stage IV), OR
- Has come back after being treated (recurrent)
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Have a sample of your tumor taken for genetic testing, OR
- Give the study team your genomic profile test results if you were tested in the past
Based on your test results, you will be assigned for possible participation in a variety of sub-studies that have different treatment options.
Even if you do not choose to join a sub-study, you will:
- Have follow-up visits with the study doctor every 6 months for 3 years
- Have imaging scans
- Have physical exams