ArQule: ARQ 531-101 Ph1 ARQ 531 R/R Hematologic Malignancies - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to find out what is the best dose of the study drug (ARQ 531) to use in patients with hematologic malignancies.
Relapsed or Refractory Hematologic Malignancies
Who Can Participate in the Study?
- Have good organ function
- Have a platelet count greater than 50,000/microliters
- Have a creatinine clearance of greater than 60 mL/min
- Have hemoglobin (Hgb) greater than 8.0 g/dL and stable for greater than 1 week
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Give samples of your blood
- Have assessments of your vital signs
- Give urine samples
- Get the study drug, ARQ 531, taken by mouth for one week