MCC19704 (Non Small Cell Lung Cancer) - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this research to learn if we can improve the health of people diagnosed with stage III Lung Cancer.
Lung Cancer (non small cell lung cancer)
Who Can Participate in the Study?
- Adults Diagnosed with Stage III Lung Cancer
- Have not received more than 1 cycle of chemotherapy
- Have not received immunotherapy for lung cancer before
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study you will:
- Complete normal radiation therapy every day for 6 weeks (M-F)
- Get the study drug (Ipilimumab) when you get radiation
- Get the other study drug (Nivolumab) once a month after radiation
- Continue treatment if it is helping up to 12 cycles