MCC19704 (Non Small Cell Lung Cancer) - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
Who Can Participate in the Study?
- Adults Diagnosed with Stage III Lung Cancer
- Have not received more than 1 cycle of chemotherapy
- Have not received immunotherapy for lung cancer before
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study you will:
- Complete normal radiation therapy every day for 6 weeks (M-F)
- Get the study drug (Ipilimumab) when you get radiation
- Get the other study drug (Nivolumab) once a month after radiation
- Continue treatment if it is helping up to 12 cycles