Celgene: FEDR-MF-001 Ph3b Fedratinib with INT/High Risk PMF, post-PV MF, post-ET MF - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
Who Can Participate in the Study?
- Have a diagnosis of primary myelofibrosis (PMF) according to the 2016 World Health Organization (WHO)
- Have been treated with ruxolitinib for less than 3 months
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Have laboratory assessments and other procedures done
- Have to take Vitamin B1, if your blood level decreases
- Get the study drug, fedratinib, once a day in 28 day-cycles