ADRIATIC: For patients with Small-Cell Lung Cancer - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
Who Can Participate in the Study?
- Adults diagnosed with small cell lung cancer
- Have had 4 cycles of chemotherapy
- Have had 4 cycles of radiation therapy
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study you will:
- Have clinic visits every 4 weeks for your treatment (up to 2 years if treatment is working)
- Be randomized (like drawing numbers out of a hat) to one of 3 groups:
-- Group 1 will get both study drugs (Durvalumab + Tremelimumab)
-- Group 2 will get the study drug Durvalumab and a placebo (harmless like salt water)
-- Group 3 will get the placebo only (harmless like salt water)