Tolero: TP-0903 Ph 1/2 Previously Treated CLL - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to find out the safety of the study drug, TP-0903 at different doses and to find out if there are any effects the drug may have on patients.
Previously treated CLL/SLL
Who Can Participate in the Study?
- Have an Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status
- Have good organ function
- Have a confirmed diagnoses of CLL/small lymphocytic lymphoma (SLL) requiring therapy
- Have coagulation status
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study you will:
- Take the study drug, TP-0903
- Have tests, exams, and procedures
- Have blood collected
- Give a urine sample
- Have a bone marrow biopsy and aspirate
- Have a positron emission tomography (PET) scan