Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) - Phase II - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
Who Can Participate in the Study?
- Have a diagnosis of stage I-IV DLBCL
- Have completed at least 3 treatments with chemo-immunotherapy
- Have no evidence of cancer in a PET-CT scan done after completion of chemotherapy
- Have a negative pregnancy test for women who can get pregnant
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Be given a lower dose of radiation over 10-13 radiation treatments
- Have information from tests, exams and procedures that are part of your medical care used for study purposes
-Be involved in the study for about 4-6 weeks
- Have your progress followed through your electronic medical records for up to 10 years after completion of study treatment.