DLBCL - Phase II (Lymphoma) - Clinical Trial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to understand if lowering the radiation dose will work in maintaining high rates of disease control and lessen the short term and long term treatment side effects.
Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma (DLBCL)
Who Can Participate in the Study?
- Have a diagnosis of stage I-IV DLBCL
- Have completed at least 3 treatments with chemo-immunotherapy
- Have no evidence of cancer in a PET-CT scan done after completion of chemotherapy
- Have a negative pregnancy test for women who can get pregnant
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Be given a lower dose of radiation over 10-13 radiation treatments
- Have information from tests, exams and procedures that are part of your medical care used for study purposes
-Be involved in the study for about 4-6 weeks
- Have your progress followed through your electronic medical records for up to 10 years after completion of study treatment.